'More Curl' was developed by Monica Cavallaro to create natural curls and texture in wafer paper flowers, without the need for special tools.
More Curl will moisten your wafer paper petals enough to create delicate curls but will dry hard quickly in the shape it creates, making it a fantastic tool for time poor decorators.
This product is mixed and bottled in Australia from locally and internationally sourced products.
HOW TO USE:
- Cut or punch out your petals.
- Place on a stainless steel bench or silicone mat, only a millimetre or so between each petal.
- Leave a distance of 15cm and spray once or twice on or above a few petals.
- Flip the petals and repeat.
- Working quickly, place the petals on a drying rack and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Watch them curl, change shape and bubble!
- If you have over sprayed, the petal will become limp and stick/hang over the rails of the drying wrack, have no fear, all is not lost! Leave until 1/2 dry, and then move the petal around to help it change shape, we find flipping them over or hanging over the edge of the rack make the best petals - over time you will learn, your over sprayed petals make for the best petals! Just learn how to play with the shapes.
- Underspray or not enough movement in the petal? Give them another quick little spray and repeat!
- Once the petals have dried enough to handle, usually anything from 10 mins to 30 mins, construct your flower as you usually do.
- Looking for a little colour? Add in a drop of your favourite colour and spray away!
Ethanol, Distilled Spirit Glycerin, Citric Acid and Gum Arabic