By registering for a course at Lollipop Cake Supplies, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- All courses require a minimum number of students to proceed. If there are insufficient numbers, the course may be cancelled or deferred to a later date, and you will be informed no later than 48 hours prior to the course commencing. In this case course fees can either be refunded to you electronically or transferred to another course.
- Lollipop Cake Supplies reserves the right to cancel courses at anytime, up to and including on the scheduled course date, due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case course fees can either be refunded to you electronically or transferred to another course.
- If you have NOT received confirmation by way of your invoice, please contact us ASAP. Lollipop Cake Supplies will email you a copy of your invoice.
- Cancellations received in writing via email or letter to Lollipop Cake Supplies more than 21 days prior to the commencement of the course are eligible for a full refund or transference to another course. There are no refunds made for cancellations within 21 days of the course commencement. You may request to transfer your registration once without penalty to the next start date of the same course, provided notification is received a minimum or 1 week prior to the class date. If unavailable to attend from illness, by presenting a doctors certificate a full refund or transfer to the next course can be granted*
*NOTE: Cancellations are not applicable to special courses with external instructors, for example, international/celebrity instructors. If an alternate student can be found, Lollipop Cake Supplies will authorise the transfer to the new student and refund any fees paid upon full payment of the new student less any administration costs applicable.
- Places on courses are only allocated upon full payment of the course fee.
- All designs taught at Lollipop Cake Supplies remain the property of the original designer/Lollipop Cake Supplies and may not be reproduced in any form for teaching or instruction purposes.
- You are welcome to take photographs throughout your class but please be respectful of others. Lollipop Cake Supplies will also, on occasion, take photographs and/or video footage during and/or after the class which may be used on the business website and/or social media pages. If you do not consent to be photographed or for the photographs to be used this way, please inform us prior to your class.
- All products baked for our classes are prepared in our Council Registered Kitchen. External cakes may not be used in classes without prior permission from Lollipop Cake Supplies.
- Class products (baked or otherwise) may contain any or all of the following allergens: gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, artificial colours and artificial flavours. Please note that this list is not exhaustive. We do not take any responsibility for allergic reactions and while we do our very best to accommodate intolerances and allergies, we may not be able to provide alternative products.
- On the occasion where we are able to provide an alternative baked product for a class, an additional fee will apply, starting at $50. This fee non-negotiable and is in addition to the cost of the class. Due to the additional resources, product and labour required, this fee will not result in any discount to the class price. Notice of the requirement of alternative products must be given at the time of booking or immediately proceeding and all additional fees must be paid at this time. Lollipop Cake Supplies reserves the right to refuse the use of alternative products at any time due to their unsuitability for purpose or in the event of failure of sufficient notice.
An invoice will be emailed to you upon purchase of the course. If Payment is being made by direct deposit, payment must be received within 5 days of the invoice date to confirm your place on the course.