Lollipop Cake Supplies Course Terms and Conditions and Covid-19 Information
By registering for a class at Lollipop Cake Supplies, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
Minimum Number of Students
- All courses require a minimum number of students to proceed. If there are insufficient numbers, the class may be cancelled or deferred to a later date, and you will be informed no later than 48 hours prior to the class commencing. In this case class fees can either be refunded to you electronically or transferred to another class.
- Lollipop Cake Supplies are not responsible for any loss incurred by students attending classes, for example travel, accommodation expenses.
Cancellation by Lollipop Cake Supplies
- Lollipop Cake Supplies reserves the right to cancel classes at any time, up to and including on the scheduled class date, due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case class fees paid can either be refunded to you electronically or transferred to another class.
- If you have NOT received confirmation by way of your invoice, please contact the Class Coordinator via email at email@example.com
- The Class Coordinator will also email class information to you and a booking reminder within 7 days of your class.
- An SMS reminder will also be sent the day before your class.
- Places on courses are only allocated upon full payment of the course fee.
Cancellations by students
- Cancellations received in writing via email or letter to Lollipop Cake Supplies more than 21 days prior to the commencement of the class are eligible for a refund (less applicable fees) or transfer to another course.
- There are no refunds made for cancellations within 21 days of the class commencement except for students providing a medical certificate upon request.
- Cancellations are not applicable to special classes with external instructors, for example, international/celebrity instructors. If an alternate student can be found, Lollipop Cake Supplies will authorise the transfer to the new student and refund any fees paid upon full payment of the new student less any administration costs applicable.
- All class refunds are subject to applicable processing fees. You can read our refund Terms and Conditions here
- You may request to transfer your registration once without penalty to the next start date of the same class, provided notification is received a minimum of one week prior to the class date.
- If unavailable to attend from illness, you are requested to email a doctor’s certificate to Lollipop Cake Supplies Class Coordinator and a full refund or transfer to the next class can be granted*
- If a student cancels their booking within 7 days of the class, it is at the discretion of the Class Coordinator as to whether the booking will be transferred or refunded.
- We restrict this course to a maximum of ten junior students for this course. This gives you a better learning experience with our instructor
- Our kids classes are designed for kids, we do request parents not remain in the classroom during the class, this is to allow the kids to be free with their creativity and give you a big surprise at the end when they have finished their creations
- Parents are welcome to attend the class as a student, a seperate booking is required for each person attending and completing the class
- We have a fabulous coffee shop a few doors down from our store/classroom that we highly recommend our parents enjoy, take some time out, grab a cuppa and one of Kim's delicious cupcakes.
- All our instructors are registered with the Queensland Government and hold a Blue Card
- If your child is unwell please do not send them to the class, give us a call as soon as possible or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know
- Whilst we endeavour to provide a space for all children to enjoy and learn, please keep in mind our staff are not equipped or trained to manage children with special needs. If your child has specific special needs and/or requirements, please give us a call on 3102 1246 or email the Class Coordinator at email@example.com to discuss further
Classroom Rules & Information
- Please ensure that you wear fully enclosed shoes
- Long hair is tied back for class
Intellectual Property & Photography
- All designs taught at Lollipop Cake Supplies remain the property of the original designer/Lollipop Cake Supplies and may not be reproduced in any form for teaching or instruction purposes.
- You are welcome to take photographs throughout your class but please be respectful of others. Lollipop Cake Supplies will also, on occasion, take photographs and/or video footage during and/or after the class which may be used on the business website and/or social media pages. If you do not consent to be photographed or for the photographs to be used this way, please inform us prior to your class.
Student discount after classes
- Students and participants in classes and demonstrations are entitled to 10% discount when the session concludes. This discount does not apply to already discounted stock, sale stock, gift cards or future classes or demonstrations.
Class Preparation and Baking
- All products for our classes are prepared in our Council Registered Kitchen.
- Class products (baked or otherwise) may contain any or all the following allergens: gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, artificial colours and artificial flavours. Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
- We do not take any responsibility for allergic reactions and while we do our very best to accommodate intolerances and allergies, we may not be able to provide alternative products.
- On the occasion where we can provide an alternative baked product for a class, an additional fee will apply, starting at $50. This fee is non-negotiable and is in addition to the cost of the class. Due to the additional resources, product and labour required, this fee will not result in any discount to the class price.
- Notice of the requirement of alternative products must be given at the time of booking or immediately preceding and all additional fees must be paid at this time. Lollipop Cake Supplies reserves the right to refuse the use of alternative products at any time due to their unsuitability for purpose or in the event of failure of sufficient notice.
- External cakes are not permitted in classes without prior permission from Lollipop Cake Supplies.
- An invoice will automatically be emailed to you upon purchase of the course either via www.lollipopcakesupplies.com.au, by phone or in store.
- If payment is being made by direct deposit, payment must be received within 5 days of the invoice date to confirm your place on the course.
- A payment reminder will be sent and if payment is still not received within 7 business days, the invoice will be cancelled.
- Should you be unwell including Covid-19 symptoms please consider the need to attend and contact us as soon as possible if you cannot attend your class.
Updated November 15th 2023