By registering for a course at Lollipop Cake Supplies, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- All courses require a minimum number of students to proceed. If there are insufficient numbers, the course may be cancelled or deferred to a later date, and you will be informed no later than 48 hours prior to the course commencing. In this case course fees can either be refunded to you electronically or transferred to another course.
- If you have NOT received confirmation by way of your invoice, please contact us ASAP. Lollipop Cake Supplies will email you a copy of your invoice.
- Cancellations received in writing via email or letter to Lollipop Cake Supplies more than 21 days prior to the commencement of the course are eligible for a full refund or transference to another course. There are no refunds made for cancellations within 21 days of the course commencement, you may request to transfer your registration once without penalty to the next start date of the same course. If unavailable to attend from illness, by presenting a doctors certificate a full refund or transfer to the next course can be granted*
**NOTE: Cancellations are not applicable to special courses with external instructors, for example, international instructors. If an alternate student can be found, Lollipop Cake Supplies will authorise the transfer to the new student and refund any fees paid upon full payment of the new student less any administration costs applicable.
- Places on courses are only allocated upon full payment of the course fee.
- All designs taught at Lollipop Cake Supplies remain the property of the original designer/Lollipop Cake Supplies and may not be reproduced in any form for teaching or instruction purposes.
- You are welcome to take photographs throughout your class but please be respectful of others. Lollipop Cake Supplies will also, on occasion, take photographs and/or video footage during and/or after the class which may be used on the business website and/or social media pages. If you do not consent to be photographed or for the photographs to be used this way, please inform us prior to your class.
- All cakes baked for our classes are prepared in our Council Registered Kitchen. External cakes may not be used in classes without prior permission from Lollipop Cake Supplies.
- Class cakes may contain any or all of the following allergens: gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, artificial colours and artificial flavours. Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
An invoice will be emailed to you upon purchase of the course. If Payment is being made by direct deposit, payment must be received within 5 days of the invoice date to confirm your place on the course.