Please enter the attendees name(s) in the notes field when completing checkout if you are booking for someone else or more than one person.
Beginner - No Previous Experience Required
- This class is designed for the beginner
- No previous experience is required to complete this class
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Colouring buttercream techniques, including various types of colours and when best to use them
- Learn about blooming buttercream techniques to create, dark and bold colours
- How to create complimentary colour schemes using 3 different colours
- Learn the differences in piping tips and to combine different piping techniques for a modern look
- Learn how to finish your cupcakes in a minimalist style with sprinkles and glitter
WHAT IS SUPPLIED?
- Class Booklet with notes section
- Decorated Cupcakes that you've completed in class
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee / Water
- Please ensure that you wear fully enclosed shoes
- Long hair is tied back for class
- If you have booked a spot in this class for someone else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, phone number & email address of the person attending
WHAT DATES ARE AVAILABLE?
- All available dates are on the drop down menu.
- This class is capped to 8 students
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If for any reason you can no longer attend the class, please email email@example.com as soon as possible
- Should you be unwell on the day of the class and unable to attend, please call on 3102 1246
- Our council registered commercial kitchen/classroom is maintained and cleaned in accordance with strict COVID-19 guidelines.
- If there are changes due to government updates, we will contact all students to advise of their options.