This is the easiest sponge cake you will ever need to make. This light, fluffy sponge cake mix from Bakels is ideal for cakes, lamingtons or whatever yummy treat you are making that needs a sponge cake. To make the cake, all you need to do is add water!
The Bakels All in One Sponge cake mix requires 660ml of water per 1kg of sponge cake mix.
1. Place ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together on low speed.Scrape down.
3. Whisk on top speed for 6-8 minutes.
4. Then on second speed for 2 minutes.
5. Oven temp: Sponge Rounds 190 deg celcius. Swiss Rolls 220 deg celcuis
Wheat flour, Sugar, Egg powder, Whipping agent (emulsifiers (472b, 477), Glucose, Milk solids), Raising agents (450, 500), Milk solids, Vegetable oil (antioxidant 307), Salt, Vegetable gum (415), Natural flavour
Contains gluten, egg & milk. May be present due to shared equipment: tree nuts, soy, sulphites, and sesame.