Quality Australian made modelling tool set from Carolines Sugar Art. This set of 6 sugar art modelling tool set is great for cake decorating & sugar flower making. All the tools are double ended which provides a more flexibility and varieties of tool.
The tools come in a container to protect your tools when they aren't in use.
The kit comes with the following tools;
- Frilling Tool - Create veins on sugar flowers or simple lines in sugar art.
- Shell Tool - Create embossed shell patterns and borders. Can also be used to make feet for sugar animals.
- Tapered Cone - Indent or emboss into fondant or gum paste to create a cone shaped hollow (apples etc)
- Three different serrated cones - Create realistic throats when making a wide variety of flowers.
- Large and small balling tool - Used to cup and shape leaves, petals and frills using a foam pad.
- Bone Tool - Perfect for thinning and smoothing the edges of leaves, flower petals and frills.
- Blade Tool - Used to cut and trim the medium without marking the work surface.
Size: Tool lengths are 15cm long apart from the frilling tool which is 11cm.