BULKY GOODS ITEM
This delicious Vegan Chocolate Icing from Bakels has a rich chocolate flavour, smooth mouth-feel, and ready-to-use convenience. It can be used for dipping and piping as well as buttercream and fudge using the instructions below.
Bakels Vegan Chocolate Icing is packaged in a resealable food grade pail.
12.5Kg - Australia Wide Shipping
*Bulky Goods Item. Please see delivery for more information
Contains: Sulphites and soy
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Heat the chocolate icing in a bain-marie over low heat to 40°C, taking care not to overheat since this will result in a dull appearance.
- The icing can then be used for enrobing, dipping, piping, surface flooding or wherever a smooth finish is required.
- Allow to set fully before packaging.
Fudge Icing or Frosting:
- Place the chocolate icing in a stand mixer bowl and using the beater, mix on medium speed for approx. 3−5 minutes (depending on the ambient temperature).
- Over-beating will cause the icing to trap too much air.
- This finish is suitable for using as a topping for cakes and slices, as a filling, and can also be piped.
- Allow a skin to form on the surface before packaging. This will take approx. 1-1/2 to 2 hours and the non-stick surface will allow over-wrapping if required except under extremely hot or humid weather conditions.
- Place 3 parts chocolate icing and 1 part good quality creaming margarine in machine bowl.
- Using whisk attachment, mix together on top speed for 5 minutes.
- This finish can be used in the same way as other butter creams i.e. as a topping, filling or for piping.