Please enter the attendees name(s) in the notes field when completing checkout
Beginner - No Previous Experience Required
- This class is designed with junior decorators in mind and is aimed at kids 8 years to 14 years.
- The class aims to demonstrate and teach the techniques required to decorate sugar cookies using royal icing and a variety of decorating techniques.
- Students will be given instructions and explanations of the cookie decorating process, as well as basic level of assistance.
- This class is designed to arm students with a fundamental grasp of the skills required to finish the cookies to a reasonable level, and then extend these skills through further practice.
- Students will have the opportunity to ask questions and clarify processes that are new at beginner level and take away enough knowledge and practice to continue their learning.
During this 2 hour workshop you will learn the following skills:
- Working with fondant icing
- Covering cookies with fondant
- Decorating shapes with multiple colours
- Embossing designs onto fondant
- How to adhere fondant to cookies
- Finishing off the decorating process with sprinkles
WHAT IS SUPPLIED?
- We provide all of the supplies and equipment for use on the day.
- All students will leave with a gift box of personally created cookies
WHAT DATES ARE AVAILABLE
- All available dates are on the drop down menu.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS / GUARDIANS
- We restrict this course to a maximum of ten junior students for this course. This gives you a better learning experience with our instructor
- Our kids classes are designed for kids, we do request parents not remain in the classroom during the class, this is to allow the kids to be free with their creativity and give you a big surprise at the end when they have finished their creations
- Parents are welcome to attend the class as a student, a seperate booking is required for each person attending and completing the class
- We have a fabulous coffee shop a few doors down from our store/classroom that we highly recommend our parents enjoy, take some time out, grab a cuppa and one of Kim's delicious cupcakes.
- All our instructors are registered with the Queensland Government and hold a Blue Card
- If your child is unwell please do not send them to the class, give us a call as soon as possible or email email@example.com to let us know
CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
- Whilst we endeavour to provide a space for all children to enjoy and learn, please keep in mind our staff are not equipped or trained to manage children with special needs. If your child has specific needs or requirements, please give us a call on 3102 1246 or email the Class Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLASSROOM RULES & INFORMATION
- Please ensure that you wear fully enclosed shoes
- Long hair is tied back for class
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Our council registered commercial kitchen/classroom is maintained and cleaned in accordance with strict COVID-19 guidelines.
- If there are changes due to government updates, we will contact all students to advise of their options.